Recommended for: Preschools, Daycare, Child Care Workers, Parents, School Bus drivers, and Babysitters.
● Adult, Child, and Infant CPR
● How to use an Automated External Defibrillator (AED) & special considerations
● Unconscious and Conscious Choking for victims of all ages
● Pediatric Asthma and Anaphylaxis
● Basic First Aid (with a focus on some of the most common pediatric emergencies)
This class meets the requirements for the CPR and First Aid portion of California Title 22 and EMSA for Child Care Providers
This class is NOT for Healthcare Providers (Please take our BLS course if you are a healthcare provider)